Become an in-home caregiver
Join Our Team
At Wellspring, we know a lot about caring for people. We’ve been doing it since 1893. With more people staying home, there is a growing need for in-home caregivers to help older adults in their own homes.
If you’re looking for a new way to serve people — we invite you to join the Wellspring family as an in-home personal assistant. With your help, we can continue to serve people in need from the comfort of their own homes.
Here’s what we offer:
- Access your earned pay each day through DailyPay™
- Extensive training to help ensure your health and safety, as well as the people we serve
- Competitive benefits and pay (e.g., health, dental and vision insurance; days off; and flexible spending account)
- Flexible shifts and hours
- Safety while you work, including PPE supplies
- Organizational culture that honors and respects staff and the people we serve
This is a great opportunity for:
- College students. If you’re home on break or doing your courses online, being an in-home caregiver could be just the role you need to stay connected to others, lend a helping hand – and earn money for school.
- Food service & service industry workers. Maybe you’re looking for a change of pace and would like to slow down to provide one-on-one care for a person in their own home. By becoming a personal assistant, you’ll be able to build relationships – and skills to help transition to the health care field.
- Family caregivers. If you’re currently caregiving for a loved one, you already have a heart for serving others. By joining our team of in-home caregivers, you can receive the training necessary to extend your role as a caregiver for others – and be paid for it.
We are looking for these in-home caregivers:
We are currently conducting phone interviews for qualified candidates. This is for the safety of our staff, job candidates and the people we serve. We have a variety of employment opportunities in these locations: Frankenmuth and Saginaw.